Thames wooden boatbuilders maintaining the traditions of the past
Now that winter is here, take a look at how we can give your boat the very best care:
• Professional transport to & from
• Engine winterisation & servicing
• Autumn clean, lay-up & Spring valeting
• Ample safe, dry undercover storage
• Inventory items recorded,wrapped &
• Appraisal for annual maintenance &
• Surveys & valuations
• Insurance repairs
• Landing stage & pontoon construction
• Moorings set up with fixed fenders &
Henwood and Dean are members
of the Wooden Boatbuilders
Henwood and Dean have been established for over 30 years and are internationally renowned as specialists in the restoration, rebuilding and maintenance of classic wooden Thames craft.
RESTORATION: we use traditional and time-honoured methods of craftsmanship and the quality of our work is exceptional. We have won many prestigious awards for our classic wooden boats, and have regularly featured in Thames-based events and on television.
NEW BUILD: we design and build new wooden boats, combining traditional skills with a modern approach to design and craftsmanship.
SERVICES: we offer storage facilities, seasonal maintenance, transport and all the essential follow up services to keep historic and classic craft in first class condition.